So Jeremiah started School on August 21st. I meant to blog then but things were busy. So... I can't believe I have a 2nd grader!! It seems like just yesterday that we went to the hospital to have him and here he is a 2nd grader. He seems to love school so far and he is doing great. I hope he keeps this love for learning all his life, he is So bright. I sometimes have to laugh to myself though because he is always thinking and trying to figure things out for himself. There are some things that he figures how they should be or came to be and he tells me about it and then I have to say well actually Jeremiah this is how it is and he argues with me, so the internet is such a wonderful thing to go search for it and teach him about things so that he can get it right!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Jeremiah in the 2nd Grade
Posted by Lisa at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment