? ??????????????Eminem? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (470 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 16074 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????In
The City? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 881 Total Grabs THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, November 21, 2008

Reflections

So Jeremiah's school publishes a little book each year of artwork, poetry, stories etc. that the kids create. They recently had their art submissions. Jeremiah made a watercolor of fruit, and I feel so horrible cause they had an open house on Tuesday evening with it all displayed that we planned to go to but I forgot. But he won for his grade level. What did he win you may ask, a cheap mirror with Reflections 2008-2009 written on it, but he is so happy nonetheless!

THE WINNING PIECE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Jeremiah, that is a WONDERFUL piece of artwork!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Jeremiah, he did such a wonderful work of art. I would be proud to have an art piece of his hanging in my house. he might be a little artist in the making. Keep up the good job.